Apply Now


What to do if you suffer unforeseen hardship?

If you are unable to keep up your payments because of an unexpected event that causes you hardship, for example illness, injury, loss of employment or the end of a relationship, you can apply to us for a hardship variation.

To apply for a hardship variation you need to make a request to the creditor in writing which explains your situation and requests one of the following variations:

Do this as soon as possible because, if you leave it for too long, the creditor does not have to consider your application.

Please write or email to:

Chasmont Finance Limited
Att: The Manager
Private bag 1963
Dunedin 9054
(03) 477 9060